Last Updated on January 17, 2024 by Justin Su
Do you have a website hosted on Weebly? and want to delete Weebly’s account or want to know how to remove powered by Weebly attribution? Then you are in the right place.
How To Delete a Weebly Account
Want to delete your Weebly account? Then let me tell you that it is a very easy process. Follow the below steps to delete your account instantly.
To delete your account you must have your username and password.
- Log in to your Weebly account
- Click on your account name from the dashboard it is available on the upper right side.
- Click on “Account” in the dropdown menu you found
- Now you may find the button “Permanently delete your Weebly account” click on that
- Sometimes you might get a confirmation mail for deleting your account or they will ask you to submit login details again.
This will surely help you to delete your account instantly.
For the users who used Facebook and Google to register or login, you have to just disconnect your account with the Weebly account.
Have a question, delete my Weebly account? follow the above steps.
Also Read: How To Add Facebook Page in Blogger
Also Read: How to Change Thumbnail Size in Blogger
How To Remove Powered By Weebly
You are one of those who don’t like Weebly’s attribution, Powered By Weebly”? Then you can remove your attribution easily. Just follow the below methods and your problem will get solved.
You can remove Powered By Weebly by upgrading or by following the method.
- Log in to your Weebly account first
- Open the edit page for the site from which you want to remove the attribution
- Go to Theme
- Click on Edit HTML/CSS
- Follow the codes and steps from here.
Unfortunately, this method is not working anymore in the recent year 2021. If you know of any method of removing Powered By Weebly then share it with us so I can share it in this article.
Follow us on Instagram.