Earning money is not as easy as it seems. But you know there are people who do scam by hacking and scamming you and people like you. It is your responsibility to keep yourself safe from those scammers. Here I am writing some safety guide points which you can follow to keep yourself safe.
Never and ever let hackers hack you.
So here are the points which you can follow to keep yourself and your money safe.
- Always have 3 email addresses. 1 for personal, 1 for business and 1 for sites which do not look trustworthy and new for you.
- Always use different passwords on every site. Some site admins can see your password on their website.
- Never and ever download any app, file, image from unknown sites.
- Never click on links received from unknown sources. The scammer sends emails that look like an original. For example, our email address is “firstname.lastname@example.org” but scammer may send email from “email@example.com”
- Never share a password with your friend, best friend, and anyone else.
- Always save password at two places. If possible one password in your PC and in a paper, which is offline.
- Always use original source for downloading any app or file.
- Never invest more than what you can afford to lose.
- Always try to “learn” everything either it is legal or illegal but only follows legal. The illegal way is the fastest and easiest way to earn money for it is not for the long term one day you will get caught and one day you will be in Jail.
- Don’t feel bad when you are not achieving target or earning money.
If you ever fall in doubt then don’t hesitate and contact us directly. We are always ready to help you with our safety guide.