Last Updated on April 18, 2021 by Justin Su
Most people are using Gmail as their primary email ID. Even if you have your own website or companies email address. It is easy to use Gmail instead of webmails.
But do you know you can get access to your webmail to Gmail? Yes, you can.
In this article, I am going to show you how to forward email from webmail to Gmail.
Forward Webmail to Gmail Through cPanel
Steps might bit different but those are similar.
1) The First login to your cPanel and click on Email accounts under Mails.
1) Click on the Email Forwarder button from the cPanel dashboard.
2) On the next page, click on Add Email Forwarder.
3) Here you have to follow things (with example),
- Address that you want to forward, example here address is “test”
- Domain, for example here domain is “moneyforwallet.com”
- Destination, for example here destination is “firstname.lastname@example.org”
4) You will get a confirmation message which you have to accept.
5) Here we are forwarding “email@example.com” to firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Also Read: Earn $600/Year From Current Music App
Set SMTP To Your Gmail
1) Log in to your Gmail account
2) Go to Gmail setting
3) Click on Accounts and Imports
4) Under Send Mail As, click on Add another email address
5) Add Name and your custom Email address, for example, “email@example.com”
6) Find SMTP details from hosting
7) Open the configuration page in your cPanel
8) On the configuration page you have to submit the Server, Username, and password.
9) Click on the Save button and you will get an email confirmation.
10) You can now check that it is working fine, your webmail forwarding to Gmail.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to forward webmail to gmail?
Forwarding webmail mails to Gmail is very easy and simple. You can follow the above steps.
Does Gmail support mail forwarding?
Yes, it supports mail forwarding.
How much time does it take to forward email?
Usually, it takes 10 to 15 minutes, and in some cases, it takes up to 5 minutes.